Viitorul Roman Society in collaboration with Romanian Traditions in California Organization invite you to Travel the world in a day at the 2017 IYF Culture Fair at LA Grand Park on Wednesday, Aug. 16th from noon to 6pm.
Imagine the green grass of LA Grand Park covered with colorful booths representing many countries around the world.(It will be more than 40 countries).Hearts will be united through diverse cultural performances, costumes, dances, food, games, etc. from around the world.
Romanian Booth will have displayed : traditional costumes , flags and other traditional items.
This Cultural Fair Event will feature Wednesday, 16 August from 12:00 pm la 6:00 pm.
Receptie VIP: 5:30 pm.
Concert de gala:Gracias Choir: 7:00 pm.
• Free Admission
Where: 200 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3012, United States
DORINA MANGA & VIORICA E.ONUT are proud to represent Romania at this event,with a folkloric performance on stage :PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE :
1. Righteous Dance: 4:30 – 4:35
2. Paraguay Dance: 4:35 – 4:40
3. Romania songs: 4:40 – 4:45
4. IYF traditional dance: 4:45 – 4:50
5. Peru songs: 4:50 – 4:55
6. First Nation dance: 4:55 – 5:00
7. IYF traditional dance: 5:00 – 5:05
8. Chile dance: 5:05 – 5:10
9. Sorimsa: 5:10 – 5:15Grand Park is located in Downtown Los Angeles. Grand Park stretches from The Music Center on the west to City Hall on the east between First and Temple streets. With close proximity to major freeways and major public transportation hubs, Grand Park is an easy and fun destination for all. Parking for Grand Park is available in Lot 10 on N Broadway between First Street and Temple Street. Parking lot address is 145 N. Broadway, Los Angeles with entrances on Broadway and on Hill St. The Lot 10 parking rate is $3.50 per 15 minutes, or $20.00 maximum per day, and $10.00 per day for weekends, evenings and special events.https://lasentinel.net/